The Department is involved in a number of projects with industrial partners and links to some examples are provided below. Often the people leading these projects are happy to provide advice from their experience.
Information on other forms of collaborative activities including student projects and academic partnerships can be found here.
Consortia collaborations involving many partners
Across a sector
- Centre for Sustainable Road Freight Transport
- Cambridge Centre for Smart Infrastructure and Construction
- Innovation in Industrial Inkjet Technology (I4T)
- Laing O'Rourke Centre for Construction Engineering and Technology
- Sustainable value creation for manufacturing networks
Aligned with a sector’s supply chain
Consortia collaboration with a small partner community
Collaboration with a single industrial partner